My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a couple seconds. If not, visit
http://www.billykirk.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Billykirk Testimonial No. 4

"Thanks, the belt is great, just put it on, and I guess now I have to go out and work on the car! Also, thanks to you I'm also in great shape money wise since those dollars are no longer flying out of my wallet......using the zipper (No. 78 Zip Wallet) makes you slow down and think, do I really need another drink?
No I don't, no need to unzip this thing again!
Time to head ho
me.....
Hope you and you family have a nice holiday!"

John, New Jersey
Artist, green activist and boat builder

No. 117 Hidden Buckle Belt in Brown


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home