My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a couple seconds. If not, visit
http://www.billykirk.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Billykirk Testimonial No. 8

"Just a quick note to say that the satchel arrived safely. More importantly, I wanted you to know that it's stunning. What a simple, strong design; and the quality of the materials is only surpassed by the workmanship. An added bonus is that my iPad fits perfectly, and with a gentle nudge the wireless keyboard joins it."

"I sense that in the years ahead the satchel will feel like an old friend. In the meantime, I look forward to what BillyKirk comes up with next!"

Jeffrey, Creative Director for Concert Tours
Los Angeles, CA
No. 95 Shoulder Satchel in Tan


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home