My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a couple seconds. If not, visit
http://www.billykirk.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Billykirk Testimonial No. 7

"I received my leather card case and am very pleased with my purchase. I owe it all to my friend Josh. I recently spent a weekend in New Orleans with some longtime friends enjoying the culture. I noticed his Billykirk card case and had to have one. I attended a wedding about a week ago and one of the area managers that I work with noticed mine and ordered one as well. I am in sales and believe in the oldest form of advertising, word of mouth, as being the strongest because it relays trust and value which are two key components when making a purchasing decision. I just wanted to drop you a line and let you know your products are durable yet elegant in nature."

Phillip, Sales
Mckinney, TX
No. 92 Card Case in Brown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home