My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a couple seconds. If not, visit
http://www.billykirk.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Mad (Wo)man Porter Hovey


I wrote about Porter Hovey and her sister Hollister for Selectism back in February. See it HERE.

Porter is trying to get a spot on AMC's hit show, Mad Men and needs your help. I fully endorse Porter. She literally has dozens of 60's outfits and accoutrements for any occasion and would play her part perfectly. I hope you can help her get on. We have until Augst 10th to give her 5 stars.

You can VOTE everyday!

UPDATE: Porter won!
*Click the link above



1 Comments:

Blogger porter hovey said...

You guys are just too amazing!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! I would really just die!!

July 29, 2009 at 3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home