My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a couple seconds. If not, visit
http://www.billykirk.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Billykirk 'Worn-in' No. 14


Andrew, co-owner and chef of Franny's on Flatbush Ave. in Brooklyn, recently sent back his nicely aging 3+ year old No. 150 Claw Buckle Belt in Tan to have a rivet repaired. We were happy to oblige and after it was all sorted out I snapped this shot. It's as good as new now. He also has a black one.

FYI - NY Magazine just ranked Franny's as having one of the top 20 pies in the city.

Click image to enlarge

1 Comments:

Blogger Ron Southern said...

Rave on, gentlemen! I used to do leatherwork in Austin, Texas, but nowadays feel lucky if I can just buckle my pants.

September 29, 2009 at 4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home